- Offering products that meet customers’ needs by aiming at direct and real-time communication with them.
- Providing goods that considers safety and the environment.
- Making a positive attempt to obtain new technology.
- Offering products that meet customers’ requirements and making continuous improvement of validity of the quality management system.
- For the achievement of the quality policy, informing completely the aim of quality to the whole company and its branches as well as setting up to review it.
Aug, 6, 2007
Examination registration organization
JSA (foundation)Japanese Standards Association